A ONE DAY WORKSHOP
An article in the March 11, 2010 edition of TIME magazine purported to explain “why we have entered the post-trust era.” Indeed, we seem to be in a time where people act inappropriately and then refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Who can we blame for the world economic crisis, or the state of the environment? More to the point, why do we spend so much time and energy looking to pin the blame on someone (usually anyone but ourselves)?
With this in mind, it’s no wonder that organisations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this one-day workshop, you will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in your organisation, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Understand the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organisation
- Identify what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal-setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organisation
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes (Maximum 25 per group)
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Certificate of completion from Institute of Professional Development – Open University Malaysia
WHAT YOU WILL COVER (1 DAY)
To get started, delegates will learn what accountability is. Then, they will explore how history has shaped the recent call for accountability in society. Finally, delegates will discuss practices that encourage and discourage accountability personally and professionally.
Creating an Accountable Organisation
This session will explore the accountability cycle, the building blocks of accountability, and how delegates can start being more accountable.
Setting Goals and Expectations
In order for people to be accountable, they need to know what they are going to be accountable for! This session will explore two ways to do this: set goals with employees and communicate expectations in a structured way. Delegates will also learn ways to create ownership in their organisation.
Doing Delegation Right
Delegation is key for building accountability in an organisation. This session will give some delegates ways to delegate successfully.
Next, delegates will learn ways to give others constructive feedback and how to accept criticism.
A Toolbox for Managers
To conclude the course, delegates will explore areas for further learning.
At the end of the day, delegates will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION
7 working days before the first day of workshop
TRAINING WORKSHOP FEES
1 person = RM650.00
2 persons = RM550.00 per pax
3 persons above = RM450 per pax
Payable to “Meteor Learning Sdn Bhd”
# Fee includes 2 coffee/tea breaks, lunch, training material and Certificate of Attendance
NUMBER OF DELEGATES
Maximum 25 only
ALL ENQUIRIES (Institute of Professional Development – Open University Malaysia)
Hidayati: +6. 012. 211 7448
Shamila: 006. 03. 2773 2527 (DL)
006. 03. 2773 2000 (Off)
Chief Learning Officer
Brandedge Sdn Bhd
Mob: + 6. 012. 332 5626 Off: 006. 03. 8071 6624
|< Prev||Next >|