There is an entire eco-system associated with imparting knowledge and locking the right capabilities within people at work. The professionals who are in charge of the learning and development function must understand its various components and plan to manage and deliver them effectively and efficiently.
The Institute of Professional Development-Open University Malaysia now offers the Professional Certificate in Training & Development. This programme will equip you with all the necessary capabilities to help people learn and acquire the requisite skills that your organization needs to grow and more importantly, add value to your career. To boost your capabilities rapidly, the programme delivery will be practice-orientated and evidence based. Experienced trainers who continue to have extensive contact with various industries will deliver the modules; thus giving you the opportunity to discuss the various Training & Development elements at length.
- To provide candidates with a strong foundation on all aspects pertaining to the function of training and development
- To ensure that candidates will acquire the requisite capabilities in order to plan and implement a strategic learning and development plan for the entire organisation
- To ensure that candidates will eventually be able to nurture the growth of the team of human capital whose level of capabilities they are to enhance, and in the process deliver their professional success and the commercial success of the organisation.
- 6 Months
- Candidates must possess a degree or diploma in any discipline from a recognized university or professional body, with at least one year working experience OR
- Working adults with at least 3 years experience in any discipline at executive level and above
- Candidates must be above 21 years of age
Those that do not satisfy the above may apply to the University. Admission into the programme will be subject to approval by the Admissions Committee.
- Learning & Development Needs Analysis
- Designing Learning Programmes
- Facilitation Skills for Effective Training
- Effective Coaching Skills
- Measuring Effectiveness of Learning Programmes
- Advanced Skills for the Practical Trainer
- Submission of 3 Practical Assignments
- One Final Examination
- Registration : RM250.00
- Peninsular Malaysia : RM6500.00
- East Malaysia : RM7500.00
Candidates who have completed the programme successfully will receive a prestigious award from the Institute of Professional Development-Open University Malaysia.
Hidayati: +6. 012. 211 7448
- DL: 006. 03. 2773 2527
- Off: 006. 03. 2773 2000
PROGRAMME CONSULTANT CONTACT
Chief Learning Officer
Brandedge Sdn Bhd
Tel: + 6. 012. 332 5626 Off: 006. 03. 8071 6624
|< Prev||Next >|