Students attending the first class of each module will be considered as a confirmed participant of that module, and fee for that module will be charged accordingly.
Failure to settle fee payments according to the stipulated timelines could result in the student being barred from classes and examination.
* All fees shown are correct at the time of printing and are subject to changes
- Programme Fees
- Programme fees includes :
- Registration Fees : RM200* (non-refundable)
- Tuition Fees : please refer to the programme Fee Schedule which is available from programme coordinator or respective program brochures.
- Programme fees includes :
* Registration fee amount is subject to change for selected programmes.
|i. Re-sit examination||RM 100 per module|
|ii. Remark of examination script||RM 50 per module|
|iii. Replacement of Matrix Card||RM 20 per card|
|iv. Re-printing of Certificate||RM 200 per certificate|
|v. Graduation fees||Will be informed|
Modes of payment
- EPF withdrawal
IPD-OUM will provide confirmation letter and other supporting documents to students who wish to withdraw from their EPF (Account II). Please note that EPF only accepts offer letter / confirmation letter within one month from the date of the letter. Students will need to personally apply to EPF within one month from programme commencement. EPF will deduct the total programme fees (excluding registration fees) and make payment directly to UNITEM.
- Bank loan
For students who wish to apply for education loan from banks or other financial institutions, please provide the name of the bank and its branch address. Upon approval of the loan, the bank will make payment of the total programme fees directly to IPD-OUM.
- Claim from Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)
IPD-OUM will provide the documents needed to students who wish to apply from the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) through their employer. Students are required to submit to IPD employer’s confirmation letter on the HRDF claim.
- Interest Free Installments
Monthly interest free installments are available. Please contact the programme coordinator for the installment fee schedule. Refer to Appendix 1 for an example of installment fee schedule.
Students can make their installment payments to Meteor Learning Sdn Bhd in the form of bank draft/postal order/money order. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Cash direct into Account
Students are to deposit cash directly into the following account :
Account Name : Meteor Learning Sdn Bhd Bank : CIMB Bank Berhad Account No. : 1430-000-3176-055
Please submit a copy of the bank in slip to your programme coordinator.
Students are not encouraged to pay cash to the consultants and trainers.
Important notice :
Students are strictly to submit payments directly to Meteor Learning Sdn Bhd.
- Once registered, it is strongly advised that the participants should complete the programme. However, there are, of course, students who still wish to withdraw from the ED Programme for one reason or another. In such cases, the following applies:
- Withdrawal before commencement of the fifth (5th) module A tuition fee of RM1,200 per module will be charged. The balance of payment received will be refunded. Students who pay their fees through EPF withdrawal, refund will be made payable to the students’ EPF account.
- Withdrawal after commencement of the fifth (5th) module No refund of fees will be made.
|< Prev||Next >|